Let me be the first to welcome you to our Viking Family! My name is Patty Roschetz, Director of Admissions here at Archbishop Wood High School. If you have any questions during the admissions process, I can be reached at 215-672-5050 extension 268, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Open House
Secure your child’s future as a member of the Viking Family. Apply now to become a member of the Class of 2021. Please complete the application and return it to the Director of Admissions, Ms. Roschetz, at 655 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974. For your convenience, the application is available here. Parents are asked to submit a copy of their child’s seventh grade final report card, or complete a Transcript Release Form and submit it to your child’s school in order for their child to be accepted to Archbishop Wood. The Transcript Release Form is available here. Students will receive an acceptance letter and registration packet to complete the registration process. Transfer students and students coming from public middle schools must contact Mrs. Cloe O’Grady, Assistant Principal for Academics, for an interview at the end of the academic school year. Mrs. O’Grady can be reached at extension 271 or email@example.com. All transfer students must provide up to date transcripts from their current school.
Class of 2021 News
Congratulations Class of 2021 Academic Scholars
Lauren Martin, Queen of Angels, Full Neumann Scholarship
Lily Swider, Queen of Angels, Full Neumann Scholarship
Joseph Mazzarella, St. Joseph-St. Robert, Full Neumann Scholarship
Margaret Waltrich, Our Lady of Mercy, Full Neumann Scholarship
Michael DeAngelis, Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Full Academic Scholarship
Geoffrey Waltrich, Queen of Angels, Half Academic Scholarship
Katherine Meinel, Nativity of Our Lord, Partial Academic Scholarship
Gavin Casey, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Partial Academic Scholarship
Isabella Lamb, St. Katharine Drexel, Partial Academic Scholarship
Andrew Hanson, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Partial Academic Scholarship
Alexander Preisler, Philadelphia Christian Center Academy, Partial Academic Scholarship
Sarah Luca, St. Christopher, Partial Academic Scholarship
Bailey Reid, St. Katharine Drexel, Partial Academic Scholarship
Grace Moffett, St. Joseph-St. Robert, Partial Academic Scholarship
Owen Coyle, Queen of Angels, Partial Academic Scholarship
Eighth Grade Scholarship/Entrance Exam
Study Guide for Scholarship Exam is available at http://www.studyguidezone.com/hspttest.htm#.VkTDBiEmto0.email.
Class of 2022 News
Seventh Grade Universal Visitation Day
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Information was mailed to Archdiocesan grade school principals January 30th. Seventh grade students attending public schools register here.
Contact Ms. Roschetz at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Here are some important points about the day:
- – The day will begin at 8:30 a.m. Students should be dropped off at the auditorium, which is located in the front of the school, by 8:25 a.m.
- – Pick up is at 2:00 p.m. Parents are asked to park in one of the parking lots to pick up their child. Archbishop Wood students will be outside directing traffic.
- – Students should wear their uniform.
- – Lunch will be provided. If your child has a food allergy, please contact Ms. Patricia Roschetz at extension 268 or email@example.com.
Seventh Grade Practice Exam
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
Scholarship Practice Exam Fee ~ $45 cash/check or $48 credit card (non-refundable)
Register at http://hsptreg.stsusers.com
Access Code is ZC
We would love to host your current 8th, 9th, or 10th grade sons and daughters. At least three days’ notice is needed to set up a shadow day. We would be happy to set the day up with a friend, cousin, or someone who has the same interests as your child. Viking guests wear their uniform, or dress business casual (no shorts allowed), and lunch is provided for the day. Drop off is 7:45 a.m. and pick up is 1:30 p.m. Due to activities going on at Archbishop Wood, we are unable to host students on January 23-27 (mid-terms), February 17, 20, March 20, 29, and April 7, 2017.
Registration Information New Students ~ 2017/2018 school year
- $75 Registration Fee until 12/1/16 (non-refundable)
- $110 Registration Fee until 6/30/17 (non-refundable)
- $150 Registration Fee as of 7/1/17 (non-refundable)
Tuition for the 2016/2017 school year by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia as follows:
- Catholic Student Rate for one student $7,050, plus the Administrative Fee of $1,200 per student.
- Non Catholic Student Rate for one student $7,800 plus the Administrative Fee of $1,200 per student.
- International Student Rate for one student $8,550 plus the Administrative Fee of $1,200 per student.
Tuition and fees must be current in order to receive your roster.
Tuition has been set for the 2017/2018 school year by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia as follows:
- Catholic Student Rate for one student $7,350, plus the Administrative Fee of $1,250 per student.
- Non Catholic Student Rate for one student $7,850 plus the Administrative Fee of $1,250 per student.
- International Student Rate for one student $9,100 plus the Administrative Fee of $1,250 per student.