Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the Parents Association meetings. The meetings are every other month, 7 to 8 PM in the Learning Commons / Second Floor South Building. ( bank side )
What is SCRIP?
Store Gift Certificate Program (SCRIP)… is a program that enables parents to reduce their tuition expenses.
How does it reduce tuition expenses?
With each purchase you make, you will earn 5% of amount in credit toward the student’s tuition account. For example, along with a purchase of $100 in SCRIP, you will receive a “pink” voucher for $5 and with even a purchase of $25 you will receive a “pink” voucher for $1.25.
What do I do with the voucher?Send the pink voucher to the Tuition Office, room 245 and the Tuition Officer will post to your Smart Tuition Account. Your scrip credit will be reflected on your bill from Smart Tuition.
What stores are available?
ACME, SHOP RITE, GIANT, WEIS, MURRAY’S RICHBORO MARKET, KOHL'S (can use gift cards to pay bill) and REDNERS. WEIS AND REDNERS ALLOWS YOU TO PURCHASE GIFT CARDS TO OTHER PLACES.
When can I purchase SCRIP?During the school year parent volunteers are available for walk-in purchases on Thursday’s from 9:00-10:00AM in Room 239. Also, orders may be sent into school with your student to the Business Office (Room 245) and will be filled by the volunteers. Orders are available for pick up at Noon in the Business Office (Room 245).
Have families ever paid tuition in full with SCRIP?
Bottom row: Haley Nguyen, Kacey McGowan, Kim-Leigh Tursi
Top row: Zac St.Thomas, Emmett Nema, Connor Ford.
We are very proud of your accomplishments.
- Monday 4/16 - Report Cards Issued this week.
- Wednesday 4/18 - NHS Induction
- Friday 4/20 - Hall of Fame Dinner.
- Saturday 4/21 -
- Sunday 4/22
- Thursday 4/26 - NHS Assembly
- Saturday 4/28 - Dr. Pace SAT Retreat
- Monday 4/30 - Senior Progress Reports
- Thursday 5/3 -
- Friday 5/4 - No School Faculty Retreat.
- Saturday 5/5 - SAT ( not at Wood )
- Monday 5/7 -
- Wednesday 5/9 - Performing Arts Banquet
- Friday 5/11 -
- Sunday 5/13 - Mothers Day!
- Thursday 5/17 - Academic Honors Convocation at the Cathedral
- Thursday 5/24 - Spring Concert
- Friday 5/25 - NO SCHOOL!
- Monday 5/28 - Memorial Day! NO SCHOOL!
- Tuesday 5/29 - Senior Exams: Make up Day.
- Wednesday 5/30 -
- Friday 6/1
- Saturday 6/2 - SAT ( not at Wood )
- Monday 6/4 -
- Wednesday-Monday 6/6-6/11 Exams Grades 9, 10 & 11.
- Saturday 6/9 - ACT ( not at Wood )
- Tuesday 6/12 - 11am Dismissal - ALL GRADES REPORT!
- Wednesday 6/13 - 11am Dismissal - Only Grade 11 reports!
- Thursday 6/14 - 11am Dismissal - Only Grades 9 & 10 report!
- Friday 6/15 -