Tuesday 3/6 - B Bell - Day 4
From the Ministry Office
Msgr. Bolger will be saying mass at the 1st period.
From the Student Service Office
- On Friday Mr. Mangin sent out an email and posted it in Viking Views as a reminder to all students that they should still be in our formal school uniform.
- Ladies, you MUST wear the school blouse and t-shirt under your school fleece or sweater.
- Gentlemen you MUST wear a dress shirt and tie under your school fleece or sweater.
- No one is permitted to wear just a t-shirt.
- You absolutely must have an ID card around your neck and visible at all times.
- Failure to follow these policies will result in demerits and detentions
- Teachers and moderators are asked to address this during the school day and to report anyone whom is not following these policies.
Attention all future student drivers:
The next drivers education class will begin on March 19th. Registration forms are available in room 245.
- Any senior planning on attending Bucks County Community College- visit the school website and go to their scholarship page. For the best chances of being awarded money you need to apply for scholarships by April 1st. Any questions, contact the Admissions Office at Bucks.
- Please keep bringing in your Acceptance and Scholarship Letters. Wood keeps track of this information and we use it to prepare you Graduation Booklet.
- College Scholarships - look over the scholarships in Naviance. The category called "Local" has all the local organizations that want to award money to Wood seniors. Visit college sites for additional opportunities. Deadlines are coming up, act now.
Looking for a job?
Go to the Guidance Office and look over the Job Board. We have applications for working papers too.
There will be a Reading Olympics Meeting in Room 326 on Friday at 7:30 AM. Please update Google Doc with your finished books.