SPRING SEASON SPORT REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
TRYOUT INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW
Baseball - Baseball Tryout Schedule
Girls Lacrosse - March 6 through March 10 -- 3:00pm to 5:00pm - girl's lacrosse field
Track & Field - tryout period is from Wednesday March 8 through March 22 -- 3:30pm to 5:00pm at Wood (unless otherwise directed by Coach Ed Clark)
Boys Volleyball - March 6 through March 8 -- 6:30pm to 8:30pm in the North Gym
Softball - March 6 through March 8 -- 2:45pm to 4:30pm on the Softball Field behind Wood. Indoor location will be announced if there is inclement weather.
Boys Lacrosse - March 6 through March 10 -- 3:30pm to 5:15 pm - boy's lacrosse field
Girls Flag Football - Wed. March 8 through Fri. March 10 -- 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - football field (between softball field and boy's lacrosse field)
SEASON BEGINS MARCH 6
FAMILY ID REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select Register Now.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Continue to step 3. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In, and continue with the registration, step 6.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. For those participating in their first sport of the school year, **upload section 7 (physical CIPPE form, linked below) by clicking on the "choose file box" directly under participant information.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Office will review the registration for final approval.
- Sports fees will be processed to your students FACTS tuition account once the final rosters are submitted (see list below).