Ways to Give
There are several avenues for giving to Archbishop Wood that are designed to meet individual needs and stages of life. Please click on the links below for more information about these ways to give.
- Make a donation to Archbishop Wood’s Annual Fund
- Purchase a Bench, Plant, Tree, or Paver in the Alumni Prayer Garden
- Establish a long-term Planned Giving arrangement
- If you own a business, participate in Archbishop Wood’s Tax Credit Plan (EITC)
- Support students by participating in our Viking Scholarship Program or make a gift to support Archbishop Wood's Scholarship Program
- Adopt-A-Chair Program: Each adopted chair will help to enhance the auditorium while remaining as a permanent and special tribute of the donors loyalty and support of Archbishop Wood High School. Wish to pay by check? Download this form!
For your records, Archbishop Wood High School’s Employer Identification Number is 23-1355131. Archbishop Wood High School’s status as a 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Service code makes contributions tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please consult your attorney or accountant for more information, or call the school’s Development Office at 215-672-5050, ext. 227.